Sunday, November 22, 2009

How about those AMAs?!

How about those AMAs? I have to say I was fully entertained! Let me just get this out of the way. The best performance for me was Jay Z and Keys. I get chills everytime they perform Empire State live. And don't even get me started on Jay's swaggerific white suite and bow tie. My second favorite performance came from Alicia Keys. I can't stress how much I love her new single Try Sleeping Wtih A Broken Heart. That song is the truth!... Now that I got that out of the way let's talk about J. Lo's slip and fall! She recovered from that fall so fast that if u blinked you would've missed it. I know I almost did. LOL. And then the American Idol winner busted his butt too? That was more than I could take. I enjoyed Rih Rih's performance. I love both of the songs that she performed. I'm thrilled to see her moving onward and upward with her life and her career! More power to her sassy butt. I wasn't entirely blown away by Whitney's performance. She sang her song with the amount of grace that only Whitney could, but it was a little less than moving. I'm just happy that she's back and doing well! I think the show was nicely put together over all. Kanye and Lil Mama were noticeably absent and thank heavens because the last thing the show needed was their shinanigans!

No comments: