Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Been A Long Time!

I know I know, It's been forever since I've blogged with you guys! Soo much has happened since Feb. 2009 and I've been incredibly busy to say the least. Hmmm, Where do I start? Well, I got engaged over the summer, that was the highlight of my summer, as well as my LIFE!! I've been busy planning my upcoming nuptials to my lover and best friend, and I'll gladly take you guys on the world wind ride with me. My life consists of all things wedding related at the current moment. Either I'm reading my Modern Bride Magazine or I'm watching "WE Go Bridal" Sundays on the We Channel. David Tutera and Platinum Weddings are my fave... In other news, I decided to go back to school to further my career and of course my education. I'm currently in Grad School getting my masters in social work. I'm headed towards being a licensed clinician and I have to say, my momentum is great! Hmmm, did I leave anything out? Oh, I'm on a serious hunt for a new apartment. My fiance and I are moving on ward and up ward and it's time for a new pad that represents the both of us! Our search has been crrrazy, but I'm confident that It'll come to a nice end.
Well, that's all for now! I'm going to make an earnest effort to keep up with my fellow bloggers and bring my own little "Neesh" twist to all of the current events going on!!
Ciao for now!

P.S. WHAT THE HECK is Oprah doing retiring in 2011?? I completely respect and understand her wanting to go out on top and end the show with a nice round # like 25 but Geeze Louise how am I supposed to live a life without Oprah in it on a daily basis??????

No comments: