Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome To Latina Quaters!

So I have a friend named Josy. She's been my home skillet since about the 7th grade. Please allow me to paint you a picture of Josy. She's of Dominican decent and she's about 5 feet and 1 inch tall, although she has the personality and verocity of a 7 foot tall man. Josy and I work together, and we often go over to each other's cubicles and harrass one another through out the day. So today at work Josy comes over to my desk as dramatic as she can be, shouting: "Aye, no puedo (I can't)! Mira (look)! Jennifer Hudson is all over the place bragging about that stupid ring that she got from that guy Punk! Mira! Is she kidding me?? She actually said she feels so lucky to be with him because he's a Harvard grad! Who cares that he's a Harvard grad, he's a moron. He was on I Love New York degrading and embarrassing himself! I mean, he acquired the name PUNK!! Mira! I don't care where he graduated from, he still doesn't strike me as her type. Whatchu think Beja (beautiful)? Am I being too harsh??" So by this time, I'm rollin' because she manages to get soo worked up about these things. I then responded and told her that I agree with her, and that them two being together seems very random and weird. I did happen to catch a glimpse of her on Oprah(Oprahhhhh, I love her) talking about how in love she is. I must say, J. Hud seems so grounded, I'm surprised that she would settle with a contestant from a realilty TV dating show! But hey, whadda ya gonna do?

No comments: