Monday, October 20, 2008

Whitney In The City?

So after watching The Hills I learned that Whitney will be having her own show entitled: The City, airing in December. Let me start by saying that I love Whitney to death. She is a very sweet and classy young woman, but I just don't know if she's meaty (interesting) enough for me to watch her full time. I'm so used to watching her in conjunction with my other favorite people ( lauren and audrina), that I'm just not sure if she has what it takes to carry a whole show on her own. I need someone with Spunk, Pizazz and that ever present element of drama lurking around every other corner. I'm definitely willing to give Whitney the chance she deserves. Hopefully, I'm wrong and The City is a HIT!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

I definately agree with you on Whitney having her own show. It just seems like they try to make shows for anyone that needs that spotlight but Whitney is doing superb on her own. But maybe she might flip the script and we get a lil' swig on Whitney's ultra Posh life. It's hard to portray who you are when the cast of The Hills have their own unique personalities and dramas ; )