Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Hate The Bad Girls Club!

Why on earth is this season of The Bad Girls Club sooo wack?! These girls are fricken ridiculous. Those damn "Amber" girls are the dumbest things since the 'Olly" twins from Sunset Tan, and at least those girls were cute, so you tend to forgive their stupidity. And don't even get me started on ya girl Kayla, form Compton. She's so extra for no good reason. She claims that she has split personalities, I think she needs to scoop all of em up and go back to Cali. As far as the other girls in the house go, I can't even remember their darn names! Last season we had Tanisha and her antics telling everyone to "Pop off" every night, and wildin' out with that phony Jamaican accent, and when Tanisha wasn't buggin' out we were amused by Cordelia's alcoholic butt. Good times, good times! This season simply does not measure up. I can't bare to watch this show, and truthfully the most upsetting part of it all is that after being spoiled by The Real Housewives... now my Tuesday nights seem so damn blahh and glibb (Tom Cruise word, LOL). What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

Dollface said...

Lol. How u gonna say Kayla need to scoop all her personalities and go back to compton? That was hilarious. Nah but as Tanisha from the The Bad Girl's Club Season 2 would say, "these bitches popp off for all the wrong reasons!" They just get hifee hifee just by someone looking at them. This season seems to be a prequel to celebrity rehab bc thats their next stop after this show.

Ms. SoChic said...

Girl, I said the same thing. But its a love/hate because I'm still going to tune in every Tuesday :). I don't care for any of the girls, but I didn't care for the ones of the first two seasons either. The girl from Compton is all talk. When she and one of the Ambers were fighting, the Amber chick look like she had the upper hand in that fight. This experience is to help them grow and change their 'bad' to good so I hope that happens this season.