Friday, December 5, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!

So it's that time of year again when gifts are given and received , so in typical Oprah fashion I decided to share a few of my favorite things with you guys! Now the bad news is I won't be giving em to you for free like my idol Oprah does, LOL. However, the good news is that you can give nice gifts to others this season, and you can treat yourself to some cool stuff too! Yay!!


So the first thing on my list is: My MAC Lustreglass. The color that I wear most is called Beaux and I absolutely love it. It's nice and natural, plus it's an appropriate shade for your everyday life. I can also be biased because of the fact that it goes so well with my complexion, lol. In any case, Lustreglass is an awesome line from MAC, it goes on very smoothly minus that heavy sticky feeling of some of MAC's other products.

Photobucket


My next favorite thing comes from Pier 1 Imports. I'm very big on candles and home fragrances that help keep my bachelorette pad smelling so fresh and so clean! Let me stop, I soo do not have a bachelorette pad, it's more like a honeymoon suite, LMAO. I use Reed Diffusers in my home because the smell is very potent, yet not overpowering. It also fits in with any home decor. My favorite Reed Diffusers are the Butter Cream and Biscotti scents.

Photobucket


The next item on my list is my new favorite perfume. I wasn't always a big fan of perfume because I prefer a light and suttle scent, as oppose to those strong floral ones. I navigated my way through the various Ralph scents (Rocks, Hot) and Ralph Lauren Wild is my everyday scent. It's very light and sweet! I love it!

Photobucket

Next on my list is a food item. Lately I've found myself buying a little bag of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies everyday. They're a really good snack, and they are hands down the best tasting chocolate chip cookies that I've ever had. Lord knows I could probably do without having a bag everyday, but I'm not usually one to deny myself the simple pleasures in life, so screw it!

Photobucket

Up next on my list is another food item. It's Dale And Thomas Gourmet Popcorn. Those simple days of Orville Redenbacher are longg gone, lol. These gourmet popcorns come in all kinds of tasty and exotic flavors, and they also serve as a nice and inexpensive gift. I suggest everyone try the Country Smokehouse Cheddar flavor. Its YUMMO!

Photobucket


Now that I've moved on from the food, next on my list are my Uggs! I've had various pairs of Uggs, but my Classic Crochet Tall Uggs are by far the most comfy. They feel like big warm socks and they go with everything!

Photobucket


I can go on and on with this list about my favorite things, but I won't subject you guys to a list that long, in the interest of saving time, I will wrap this up with an item that brings laughter and relief to my life when it's most needed. This item is the most inexpensive on the whole list, but its the thing that I use the most... Drum roll pleeeease!!!! The last item is: My Easy Button from Staples!!!!! Every time I feel stressed or plain old annoyed outta my mind by one of my clients at work, I press my Easy button. It gives me a little chuckle and lightens my mood, plus for every one that's purchased, Staples donates a portion to NYC schools for supplies and things of that nature. So not only is the Easy Button cool, but the proceeds go towards a great cause!

Photobucket


I Hope you enjoyed my list! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Ahhh I soooo love Dale and Thomas popcorn. I like to mix the chedda with the caramal. It's such a yummo combo. lol. I also loveeee MAC lipgloss, especially the lustreglass. It goes on smooth and its shiny. Hmmm, we have alot of the same taste in items....are you like my twen (inside joke)