Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Plaxico Burress Faces 3 Years in Jail!


Mayor Bloomberg announced that he is demanding that NFL player Plaxico Burress be given a mandatory 3 year prison sentence if he is found guilty of criminal possession of a gun. Burress turned himself in to the 17th precinct yesterday morning in connection to a shooting that took place at Latin Quarters on Saturday night. Plaxico Burress got into the club with his gun, which went off and shot him in the thigh while he was in the club with team mate Antonio Pierce. Burress plead not-guilty to the charge yesterday, posted a $100,000 bail and reported to Giants stadium this morning for a team meeting.


All I can say is this whole situation is a MESS! I don't understand why Bloomberg is going so hard on Plax, he's acting like someone else got shot. The poor man ended up shooting his damn self. And what's the deal with him being allowed to get into the club with his gun anyway? Someone at LQ should be fired dammit. And god bless the poor idiot that got rid of the medical records at New York Presbyterian, ' cause now he or she is out of a fricken JOB! What I can't understand is how this thing got to be such a gi-mungous deal? I know Plaxico was trying his best to treat his wound as quietly as possible, next thing you know, the guy has to turn himself into the precinct. Its safe to assume that when the smoke clears his career is probably gonna be history too. Um um um, just sad.

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Hmmmm, I knew I heard my coworkers talking about this at my job. That's crazy though and you raised an interesting point....how the hell did he get in the club with a gun? Just because your famous it's ok to carry a weapon at the club? Supposed the gun would have went off and then shot somebody, then it would've looked like he did it intentionally. To be honest he lucky that they not tryna say he had a motive to shoot someone at the club to begin with. I dunno, I hope he doesnt have to go to jail for 3 years though. I mean, he is the only person that got shot. lol