Monday, December 29, 2008

What's With These Dudes??

So every now and then I tune into that BET show called Brothers to Brutha. For those who may not know, it's a reality show about the lives of 5 brothers that are in the midst of getting a record deal and recording an album. Now is it me, or do these guys end up getting drunk and kickin' each other's asses in every episode? It seems like every time I watch this show, the boys start off tryna have fun, then the alcohol gets thrown in the mix, and then cut to one of the brother's tryna rip Anthony (the youngest brother) to shreds! It's very entertaining, but it's also sad, because they haven't even really tasted stardom yet, and they're about to blow their potential careers to smitherines! They're single I Can't Feel The Music features Fabolous, and it premiered on 106 and park, so I guess they've earned a little recognition amongst the teeny boppers at least. With that being said, if these guys don't get a grip on reality they're gonna end just another one hit wonder, and seriously, who needs another one of those?

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Damn I saw an episode on Sunday for the first time and shit got heated real quick with those youngsters. They all very cute but Im tired of seeing these all bro bands. They usually never last. I quit liking all bro bands since soul4real feel off the map. Geesh....