Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Beyonce Experience...

"B"s album I AM...SASHA FIERCE hit the shelves yesterday!! I copped the album of course and gave it a couple good listens. Its a double album with 6 songs on the 1st CD and 5 songs on the 2nd one. While I do love the album as a whole I have to say, I think "B" should've put more songs on each CD just to add more meat to the project. I finished listening to both CDs and I was left feeling a little incomplete. With that being said Beyonce is definitely at her peak vocally. I've been following this diva since "No, No, No", and her voice has never sounded better on any album. She kills it with ballads like "Halo" and spills raw emotions in "Broken -Hearted Girl". Then she kicks it up a thousand notches with songs like "Diva" and "Single Ladies". I love this chick, her talent and creativity is endless! How would I rate this album? Well, Im struggling between a B+ and an A-. I'll reveal my final grade after a couple more spins!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

I definately feel you on this topic. I like Bey's album as well but she should have def had more songs on each disc. I felt like it was just a taste of what is in store. I know she got more songs on her special edition cd but I haven' t seen it in stores. I def dig the second disc more because it has the sasha fierce in her and just makes me feel like im going into my alter ego. LOL. No matter what, she will always be the total package.