Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beyonce on Oprah

So I tuned in to my girl Oprah today to see my other girl Beyonce because I knew that if anyone could get "B" to talk about her marriage to Jay-Z, it would be Oprah. And lord knows Oprah asked the killer questions about the location of the marriage, and how they pulled off keeping it quiet, but "B" would not budge. She spoke about how happy and excited she is to be a wife, but that was all we were gettin', lol. I have to say that Beyonce was soo classy and polite about the whole thing, she let it be known how important it is for her private life to be kept sacred, however, for those that might have had any doubt left, it is confirmed that she is thee Mrs. Carter. Next Oprah asked "B" if the pregnancy rumors are true, she put that to rest by stating that while she does want children some day, she is not ready at the moment. After getting through the painful questions, they then discussed "B"s up coming album: I am... Sasha Fierce, due out Next Tuesday, November 18th. The album is supposed to be a combination of Beyonce's more intimate and vulnerable side with her more racey and sexy alter ego (Sasha). The two also discussed the movie Cadillac Records in which Beyonce plays legendary blues singer Etta James. The flick will be in theaters on December 5th, and apparently "B" is getting rave reviews for her performance! The show was closed with Beyonce giving a nice performance of her single "If I were a boy". I love that darn Beyonce, I'm totally a groupie for her! Lol

1 comment:

Ama said...

I saw this interview...it was acutally a really good one. I love Beyonce...even though she stole my boo..lol. She is fierce and always coming up with something new. Can't wait to hear the album.