Thursday, November 13, 2008

Keyshia Is Back!


On Tuesday night Keyshia Cole's hit reality show: The Way It Is premiered on BET for a 3rd season. Keyshia is in the midst of recording her 3rd album and still tryin' her darnest to unite her foster family and her birth family. Keyshia's sister Neffe was able to get a nice home for her and her children (with Keyshia's assistance), and Frankie is still bringing drama everywhere she goes. I have to say I find this show extremely entertaining! Keyshia's biological mother Frankie is a hott burnin' mess! The season premiered with her lashing out at everyone around her, as usual. By the end of the the show Frankie had cursed out her daughter Neffe, Keyshia and Yvonne (Keyshia's foster/adopted mother). In Frankie's twisted world she's the victim, never mind her 6 kids that were spread out all over the place, and left up to the mercy of the world. As a social worker I have to shake my head at mothers like her. Anywho, I'm a big fan of Keyshia, and god bless her for being brave enough to expose her family to the world (that is not easy). The Way It Is is a good show, and more importantly it offers a well needed dose of reality that's been lacking from a lot of these "reality" tv shows.

Catch the show on Tuesdays @ 10pm on BET!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Woww I didn't even know the new season started. I have to see that asap. I for one understand how it feels to have a fuck up for a mother so this show might hit home for me personally. I don't know how Keyshia handles it but more power to her.