Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ri- Ri's New Video!






Let me start by saying that I Adore Rihanna! I respect and admire her so much for the way she tweeked her style and came into her own kick ass skin! She's so naturally beautiful, and she definitely has the talent and drive that will give her longevity in the music industry! Her last video Disturbia was great, and now she has just finished shooting the video for her single Rehab (my favorite song on the album) and Justin Timberlake (who also co-wrote the song) is featured in the video. I can't wait for the fricken premiere!!

2 comments:

Dollface said...

Yooo, that's my girl too. Im totally gay for Rihanna. She's the only exception. lol. But I dig her style. She's edgy, she has fun with fashion and she takes risks. She can put anything together and it works! I also loved her biker chick look when she was performing with T.I. on the MTV 2008 VMA's. Damn her!!!!

Anonymous said...

She Rocks!

I luv this blogging thing! U Rock 2