Friday, November 7, 2008

New Will Smith Flick!


When I heard that cutie pa-tootie Will Smith was gonna be on Oprah on Thursday November 6th, I couldn't wait to tune in. I recorded the show on my DVR and braced my self to see what hilarious thing Will would say or do. He did indeed say some funny and poignant things, but it was the news of his new movie that really caught my attention. So In Will's new flick 7 pounds he plays a widower who's given up on life, but before he ends it all, he sets out to change the lives of 7 strangers. He co-stars in the movie with actress Rosario Dawson. The movie is surrounded by a lot of mystery and suspense! The trailer that Oprah narrated made me wish I was in the audience getting a darn sneak peek!! Of course Oprah and the audience already saw the movie, and they gave it rave reviews! The movie opens up in theaters on December 19th. Will doesn't usually disappoint, so I for one will be seeing this one!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Woww, that movie sounds interesting and life changing. I'm definately gonna tune in when it comes out!!