Friday, November 14, 2008

More Drama With The Real House Wives!

Imagine my shock when I found out that Real Housewives of Atlanta's Lisa and Kim had it out during the taping of the reunion show!! For those of you who actually watch the show, Lisa Hartwell has been the one woman on the show who hasn't been apart of any of the drama. Through out the season she has been the more neutral party, but word on the street is that Lisa went ape shit on Kim after being fed up of her talking shit during the taping. The following is an excerpt from Lisa's interview with Essence.com:

"I’ve been extremely diplomatic and there are horrible things I could have said but I have chosen not to and still do...When you come after my integrity or my family, then you’re going to see a different person."


Lisa says viewers will probably be caught off guard by what they see during the show which will be airing on November 25th

"People will be surprised because I was surprised and somewhat embarrassed myself," she says. "But I’m human and you have to let people know that they can’t just say whatever they want to you."

"I was naïve coming in and I’ve learned some people just have ill intentions," she says, "so I will deal with each individual accordingly. But people need to know that yes, I’m a businesswoman but I’m also a sparring woman!


Lisa allegedly slaps Kim in her face, and Kim is said to be speaking with a lawyer about the ordeal. Holy shirts and ties!! I have to say I was genuinely shocked when I heard about this! It doesn't even sound like Lisa's style to get violent, but like she said, the viewers are probably gonna be caught off guard by what we see. I for one cannot wait to see that reunion special!
Once again, it airs on Bravo on November 25th @ 9pm!


1 comment:

Dollface said...

Damn....I cannt believe that Lisa would get down like that too. I can't lie, I feel her as well. You can hold your integrity but for so long. lol. Once someone already thinks you not going to pop off then they see how far they can go. If she slapped Kim, she had it coming. Bop bop!