Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I AM KING. Diddy's New Fragrance!

So in typical Diddy Fashion, P. Diddy has created a mini-movie on his blog in order to promote his latest fragrance: I Am King. The mini-movie plays like something straight out of a James Bond action flick! Hmmm, can this be because of Diddy's latest campaign to be the new James Bond? P.Diddy stated on his blog that he feels that he is the best man for the job. He then went on to say that since we finally have a black president, it's time for a black Bond. I dunno about all dat, Diddy might need to stick to what he knows: MUSIC! With that being said, the blog was very entertaining, feel free to check it out below! Enjoy!






1 comment:

Dollface said...

Wowwww! Will you accept the calling? Will you accept your birthrite? What the eff is he talking about? This is just cologne goddammit!(breathing heavily). I love diddy but he's gone to far. I was watching this trailer/commercial and I started daydreaming bout something else. I can't lie this dude lost his marbles and his morals. But you gotta love him, he's entertaining and hella funny.