Monday, November 24, 2008

Neesh's take on the AMA's


J.T. And Annie Lenox



Queen Latifah And Keys performing!



Those godforsaken PussyCat Dolls


Kanyeezy wore this darn outfit the whole night!
Yeezy whassup with that?


Cutie pie Chris Breezy!


Rhi Rhi looking so hawt!
Killer hair, Killer clothes! I love her!

Not sure about this curtain/drape thing!
But she redeemed herself!


My girl "B" during her awesome performance!


If Ya like it then ya shoulda put a ring on it!!


The American Music Awards came on last night. It was a pretty decent show as far as award shows go. The talented Alicia Keys snagged two awards, one of them was for Best Soul/R&B female. Kanyeezy also snagged two of the nights awards. One was for Best Male Hip Hop/Rap Album. When he went up to accept his second award, he stated that he would like to give his award to Lil Wayne (who was also nominated in the category). Yeezy went on to say that Wayne deserved the honor of best rap album more than he did for this year. All I would like to ask Kanye is, why can't you make up your mind?? When ya don't win you wanna wild out, and when ya do win, then you wanna give your award away?? Make up your mind dude! Anywho, Rihanna won two awards as well. I love Rhi Rhi, but I wasn't sure how to feel about her dress. It sort of looked liked a cross between curtains and drapes or something. However, she totally redeemed herself during her performance of Rehab. Rhi Rhi came out with her killer hair and her killer leather outfit and gave a pretty nice performance! And speaking of Rhi Rhi, her boo Chris Breezy picked up three awards and one of them was a biggie for artist of the year! There was some mediocre performances by Christina Aguilera and The Pussycat Dolls. Those damn pussycats came out and turned the show up a notch from PG to PG-13 with their patent leather, stripper/dominatrix outfits! I fricken forgot what show I was watchn for a minute. Natasha Bedingfield performed a nice little medley of her songs Soulmate, Unwritten and Pocket Full of Sunshine. I just love that girl's voice! The one and only Beyonce gave a great performance of Single Ladies and she had everyone on their feet dancing (no surprise there)! Kanye performed his new single Heartless with all the emotion and passion that we all look forward to from a Kanye performance. I thought he did a good job, But I was a little disturbed that he wore the same outfit allll night. Legendary singer and activist Annie Lenox was honored with the Merit Award and she put on a soulful performance as well. Alicia Keys closed the night with her performance of Superwoman along with my girl Queen Latifah and world renown opera singer Kathleen Battle. Oh, I almost forgot, America's favorite celibate tripplets The Jonas Brothers also won an award. I must say that I enjoyed the show overall. I thought it was well put together and it went off without a hitch!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

I unfortunately didn't get to see the whole AMA'S. I did get to see Christina Aguilera and P!nk's performance. I was feeling P!nk's song. I didn't get to see my fav girls Rihanna or Beyonce perform. I feel really bummed about it but I heard their performances were great. Bey always brings her Sasha Fierce out and Rhi-Rhi always tries something new and she suprises me evertime. As for Yeezy, he's just going through the motions. lol. Poor soul, he's hurt mang.