Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quote of the week:

"Life is hard, things happen...Sometimes ya gotta stop, and put it all behind you!!"
-Professor Groneman


This is a very memorable and funny line that a professor of mine said in college. She directed this comment to a young lady in my class that was having a hard time letting go of things in her personal life. The young lady was visibly upset while telling her story to the class, and I guess my professor just didn't have the patience or tolerance to deal with it. She stopped her in mid sentence and explained to her that things are gonna happen in life that upset you, but you can't dwell on them, you have to give it the time it requires and move on with your life. I was in my seat shocked that Professor Groneman was soo blunt, but I took what she said that day with me, and I've remembered it and applied it ever since!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

This quote is definately something that's good to carry with you in life through all situations. Once you realize life goes on, you'll handle each situation with less stress