Saturday, November 8, 2008

NeNe and Kim go splitsville!

So I'm writing about Tuesday's (11/4) episode of The Real Housewives a little late because I couldn't take my eyes off of the election coverage long enough to watch the fricken show. I recorded it on my good ole DVR and decided that I would catch up on the weekend. So on the newest episode, we catch up with Kim and her aspiring music career. Music producer Dallas Austin sent Kim to get some vocal lessons from a friend of his. The lesson went horribly ( needless to say). The vocal coach basically told Kim that she had no talent, and Kim completely disagreed, LMAO. I like Kim, and she seems really cool, but she's gonna need a serious prayer to assist her with her music career. So while Kim is attempting to get her career on, cut to NeNe(her Bffer) mocking her to the other girls, and making fun of her lack of talent. NeNe went in on Kim and totally put her on blast in front of everyone! Could NeNe's hate be stemming from the fact that all of a sudden Kim and Sheree(NeNe's arch nemesis) are starting to hang out a lot more?? And let me add that Sheree knows she aint right, sittin' on the sideline telling Kim that she has a great voice. Kim needs a real friend that can let her know that she needs muchos work to get where she wants to be. So anywho, of course word gets back to Kim about NeNe making fun of her behind her back, and the rest of the episode plays out like a bunch of teens in school going from clique to clique. Kim vows never to speak to NeNe again and goes as far as to text her and give her a piece of her mind! Now for anyone who's been following this show from the beginning, you know that NeNe and Kim were like ebony and ivory, so them not talking anymore is crazy! I have to admit that this episode was entertaining, but I couldn't help but wondering when the caddiness and bitchiness ends? I've always thought that it was something that you grow and mature out of, but I guess that may not be the case. I pray that when I'm in my 30s livin' comfortably with my husband kids, that I'm not dealin' with foolishness like that.... On next week's episode, we finally find out the verdict on NeNe's paternity dilemma and we see what happens with Sheree's clothing line! I can't wait.
Tuesdays @ 10 pm on Bravo.

2 comments:

Wired Lady said...

Hi Neesh! Just wanted to share. Your blog is fantastic!
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Drinking Game!

Dollface said...

Lmao. I don't know who told Kim she could sing. I guess it was her amex titanium she carries around because thats the only thing she got going for her. If you have the right amount of money, you can't tell me nothing. shiiit, if I was sitting on top of money, on top of money, I would probably think I could fly. lol. I dunno, Kim just got to give it up. I don't sing like Whitney Houston but I do know how to at least sing in different ranges. And as for the drama between Nene and Kim, Im not sure why they still fighting like they in highschool. I guess you can grow older physically, but not mentally.