Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lets Get Ready To Rumbleeee!

Hmm, where do I begin? I couldn't wait for tonight to come so that I could get my Tuesday fix of Atlanta's favorite housewives. I set my DVR to record (in case I felt like a fiend later on and wanted watch it a couple more times, LOL), and I proceeded to indulge. So when the show began everyone was civil and courteous, with an undertone of snotty in the mix. That lasted for about 2 whole minutes. Once the viewers' questions started coming then the ishhh hit the fan!

Kim decided to reveal that big poppa is "legally married" but going through a divorce, and that they're in an on again, off again relationship! NeNe damn near jumped into Kim's lap and pounced her out! while talking about things Kim said about her during the show. NeNe also advised Kim that she should "close her legs to married men" because Mr. Nager doesn't plan on leaving his wife!! Kim addressed the questions that viewers asked about her wig. She broke down and confused us all while explaining that she may or may not have had cancer in the past. Her hair fell out for whatever reason, and apparently that's the reason that she wears that hideous wig. Oh, and my favorite part of all; who is Kim fooling claiming that she's 30??! She is apparently very serious about her age. That's her story and she's sticking to it! If Kim is 30 then I'm 12 dammit! And did she mention something about there being another season with these 5 women in Atlanta?? Hmm...

A viewer sent an email rippin' into Deshawn about how much money she spends on her staff each year. I thought she stayed true to the personality that we've come to know all season. Her words were at a minimum,and she was polite at the same time. Or maybe it's just that her brain was occupied with thoughts of new ways to spend money. Who knows. One thing is true though, Deshawn stayed out of the drama during the show, and on the after show.

When it came down to Sheree they discussed the fact that she acts like everyone should wanna be her. She claimed that she doesn't feel or act that way (big surprise there). A viewer went in on Sheree about the fact that she doesn't sketch or sow her own designs. She was also called a gold digger to her surprise! The way that woman repeatedly talked about wanting her seven figure divorce settlement, its no wonder why we would get the impression that she's an opportunistic she devil! What other conclusion would we possibly come to?

Lisa called Kim out for talking about everyone behind their backs. after Kim revealed that Lisa told her about NeNe's song in the limo. Lisa stated that she told Sheree, but that she never had that discussion with Kim. She then threatened to flip her over the couch for lying, LOL. I found that part to be hilarious. That seemed so out of character for Lisa.



Side Bar: what the hell was up with Dwight's (NeNe's overly gay/Divo sidekick) fricken hair??! Holy crap, what was he thinking when he came on TV looking like that? He came out looking like the Eddie Murphy character in Vampire In Brooklyn! And he had some balls going out there and putting his hands all in poor Kim's hair the way he did!


Over all I was definitely entertained by the fierce fivesome, as usual, but I have to admit that I felt bad for Kim. She got picked on pretty badly. Between the viewers with their emails and NeNe and Lisa, poor Kim didn't stand a chance. In a way she caused it on herself, because she said a few reckless things during the season, but lets face it Kimmy is no real match for NeNe or Lisa. I'm gonna be waiting to see if these women get another season on Bravo. It would be the best thing the network could do for its ratings because this season in Atlanta was the most entertaining and drama filled by far!! I'm so darn sad that the season is over already! I was pondering what I'm gonna do on Tuesday nights for the next couple months, and then it hit me! I'm gonna have to just tune into the new season of the Bad Girls Club!!! There's like two black girls this season (again), and as we clearly see and know, where ever us people of color go, some good drama is sure to follow! ;-)

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Aww man I just saw the the real housewives of atlanta reunion. That shit had me rollin'. Kim def put herself out there so she deserved the heat she was getting from the viewers and from the cast. I can't believe she made us think she had cancer just to say that she found out she didnt have cancer at all. What the eff?? She got issues, I just think she is looking for peopke to be sorry for her because they borderline hate her right now. Deshawn was very cordial and respectful of everyone so she didn't have anything negative to say despite the beef everyone had on the show. Lisa got turnt (not a real word) out from Nene. lol. I think because they are working on a book together for battered women, Nene has def rubbed off on Lisa. I think she tired of being the good girl. I def feel her. As for Sheree....she's just gonna keep playing like she innocent but I don't think she gives 2 fucks about the cast. She prolly wanna get a whole knew set of posh friends. I love these girls!!