Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Bit Disappointed

So I was watchin' the video for Jazmine Sullivan's new single I Bust Your Windows, and I have to say that I was a bit disappointed. I love that song, and lord knows I can relate to wantin' to make a nucca feel sorry for doing the heel and toe on my damn heart! Fricken heartless scumbags! Let me breathe, I'm getting all kinds of flashbacks, LOL. Anywho, I was expectin' to see her puttin' in work on some one's Benz or something like that! Instead she's in the house pouring out wine and champelly, and breaking glasses. I was sitting there thinking What The Eff??! Where's that crow bar that I envisioned? Where's the anger, the disgust, the outrage?? The song is great, and Jazmine's voice is even better, therefore the video should have made those colorful lyrics come to life. She fell very short of that. Jazmine Sullivan's next single is supposedly gonna be her song Lions and Tigers and Bears, another great song that I am definitely looking forward to seeing a video for! Hopefully her next video does the song justice...

2 comments:

Dollface said...

Yea I feel what you was saying. Then again, she prolly didnt wanna give anybody any ideas. It takes that one person thats watching the video and she going through the same shit and that will give her motivation to start busting windows. Jazmine don't want nobody to get killed. Shoo, mess around a girl gonna get caught fucking up her man car and he gonna fuck ha up. Then guess what, its all jazmine's fault. Tsk tsk.....

MAJOR MOCHA said...

Hey Neesh..I feel your disapointment..I wished she went in on a Bentley ..lol. See Beyonce would have went crazy..On some Ring The Alarm type ish.. And for the record I hate her jacket with the fur that she has on in the video. But I do love her song.
Also thanks for your comments and the paper is on all the major newstands. The ones that sell all the papers.