Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shame on you Lindsay Lohan!

So I was up late the other night and I decided to tune into Chelsea Lately for some late night entertainment. Chelsea's always good for a laugh. At the beginning of the show she showed a clip of an interview that Linday Lohan did with Access Hollywood's Maria Menounos. Maria asked La Lo how she felt about Barack being elected president seeing as how she claimed to be such a big supporter. Lindsay then replied that she is very happy and excited because "he is the first colored president". What???????? I was fricken flabbergasted when I saw that clip. "Colored"?? Did Lindsay Lohan not get the memo that that word is no longer in use? Who the eff still calls African Americans "Colored"? Better yet what kind of Obama supporter would call him a "Colored" man? Ughhh! The level of retardation and ignorance that still exhists is mind boggling to me.

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Yo thats crazy. I did hear that story too and her defense was that she was nervous. I don't get it. She made plenty of movies, interviews, and even posed partially naked and she was nervous??? That's crazy. But to be honest I think its because she has heard that in her household before. I forgive her. lol