Friday, November 14, 2008

Kanye Arrested Again!


According to E!News, Kanyeezy was arrested in Newcastle, England early Friday morning for assaulting a photographer. Kanye allegedly pushed the photographer's camera into his face just before exiting a night club. Kanye was later picked up at his hotel room, and arrested on assault charges! After being questioned by the police, Kanyeezy was released (lol, that rhymes). Some of you might remember the photog fiasco that occurred with Kanye and his assistant at LAX airport a couple months ago. Paparazzos beware!! I love yeezy, I mean, seriously, he is extremely talented, but I'm in fear that this boy might be losin' his screws, this erratic behavior is totally counterproductive for him...

1 comment:

Dollface said...

What can say, I love Kanye myself. He's had it rough within the last year from his mom dying to him breaking up with his fiance. It's been a rollercoaster ride for him. I mean the paparazzi need to just chill. I know they get paid for this, but they're like nats in your face and naturally you wanna whisk them away. I just hope he doesn't get into anymore trouble.....at least until the end of the year. lol